July 10, 2014 By Richard
To have faith is to believe unconditionally although there is no “scientific” evidence of His existence. Believers in God will often pray during difficult circumstance. These people will also turn to God to ask for guidance when facing a challenging situation.
Faith in God could help in someone’s career and personal life. If one needed assistance or was looking for improvement, they could pray about it. The simple act of praying or meditating on an issue can help someone see alternate possibilities they may have once missed. Praying can also have the affect of relieving stress; once someone has prayed they might feel that it is in God’s “hands” and allow them to handle the situation easier now that they have a sense of relief.
This article and responses are RichardStep visitor submissions and are about as raw and down-to-Earth as we can get, folks. Keep this in mind as there are varying opinions, ages, and stations in life represented. In the end, there are always some good hints, tips, and advice nuggets to grab from it all.
Faith In God
1. If you haven’t already, find God. There’s no time in life to wait around for answers or trying to guess the true meaning in life. He’s the only way. It’s a decision that you will never regret once you turn your life over to Him and begin living by faith.
2. It would most change their life if everyone would have peace, have faith always and love god, and each other.
3. Have faith in God, be true to yourself and others. Love much, forgive much. Faith family and friend’s honesty, hard work and fairness will get you far.
4. Be honest and faithful to yourself, stick to your goals and don’t let anything get in your way of achieving them. Work hard to get best results
5. Work hard will take you far, and if you have faith you will overcome everything
6. Follow God daily. Have faith and certainty and don’t let yourself constantly ask “what if.”
7. Be true to your faith, all else will fall in its place.
8. Keep focused on the future, follow through with your promises, and remember it is faith, family, country, and work in that order.
9. You need to have a relationship with the Lord, Have faith in God and have faith in yourself.
10. Always talk to God, every day, first to give him thanks for all he does, Second ask for his guidance , wisdom, strength, to do what is right, and to always try to help your fellow man, without judging them. Trust God even if you fail at something you are doing. Learn from your mistakes, pick yourself up and try again. Ask Am I happy at what I’m doing in my job and life. Don’t be so goal oriented that you forget to have some fun also. Work hard and be honest in all you do. God first, family second, job third. Don’t ever lose your faith and trust in God, He will always do what is best for you and your life.
11. Always look on the Brightside of life. Never give up on your dreams. Keeps the faith burning. and always be grateful no matter what.
12. Do everything with passion. If you find that you’re living your life and aren’t passionate about how you’re spending your time, make the change immediately. Don’t wait for more security, money, “experience,” etc. take a bold leap of faith and it will pay off. Choose happiness!
13. No matter what anyone does to you, you have to be honest and faithful
14. That the only way to get to Heaven in through a saving faith in Jesus Christ. It is the most important thing we have to do in this world.
15. Choose to value the things that are eternal like love and faith in God, rather than money or fame.
16. You will never accomplish what you want if you do not do with complete and utter dedication, passion, and faith.
17. Invest in things of eternal significance, such as faith, service unto others and relationships.
18. Do what is right. Don’t worry what others say. Be you. Have a strong faith
19. Live fearlessly and love with all your heart. Find a purpose that would last, one that impacts lives. Live with a grateful heart, and love the people that come your way. Especially family and friends who were there for you. Make sure of every opportunity you meet somebody new and have a conversation that makes a differences in their lives. Faith in God and loving Him in return for His unconditional love for you.
20. You can’t have both worry and faith on your mind you must pick one
21. Listen to your gut feelings and pursue what you love most. Ignore negative situations and don’t let it overwhelm you. Be positive and have faith in the universe. Respect others equally and enjoy life even during hard times, strive to see the positive of all situations and have fun
22. You need faith because you will be confident in every situation! You have God’s help.
23. I would say that you only have one life, and with it being such a short time period, you need to make the most of everything you do. Set goals, accomplish them and celebrate the little things in life. Make the most of everyday and always overcome the bad days by replacing them with the good. Have faith in your decision making and really think things through. Focus and enjoy all life has to offer “We can all follow our dreams if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
24. Please do an independent analysis of what you want to do and not blindly follow the group or advice of others. Advice can only be part of the overall assessment, not all. Trends and people can be extremely misleading especially when taken out of context. You also need to have courage and patience to stick to your plan long enough for it to succeed. Do not give up too early. Have faith in God and yourself.
25. I would say, do not stress and put your faith in God. Enjoy the wonders of life. If I could take back, every second that I’ve stressed and just put my faith in God instead. I would.. God has great things in tune for us, we just need to trust. We need to smile, the hard times are there to lead us to our best times, our most amazing days. Don’t lie, and help as many souls as you can. Help those who need happiness more than you, who require help, more than you.
26. I would tell them their faith in God, and relationship with God is what’s going to take them far in life. I would tell them to never stop praying and reading their bible. Also, to always stay positive during every part of life because it is going to be ok. Lastly i would tell them do what you LOVE, be with who you love, and love everyone even your enemies. Faith, Love, and a positive mind will get you so far.
27. Live outside of the box, anything is possible when you put your mind, heart and faith into it.
28. Faith in one’s self an God to never give up when life knocks u down to always get up move forward
29. You need to know for what you’ve been created. after you know the answer you need to do what you need to do according to your faith
30. Follow Christ, pursue knowledge of Him, read His Word, and have faith in Him to accomplish His purpose in all things.
31. Believe in yourself, have compassion for you and others and build a good foundation of faith and self-esteem. That will help you in times that are hard and could shake your hope for a better future. Stand firm in your beliefs.
32. I feel the best thing a young adult can hear is “everything is going to work out.” I feel as though a lot of young adults, sometimes including myself, feel like they are out of control. They are in the work force, trying to make their lives something special, when sometimes their work isn’t meaningful enough or isn’t something they thought they were going to do when they graduated from college. I think that young people need to hear that everything is going to be okay. You just need to have faith in yourself and work hard for what you want. Eventually it will come, even if that does mean trying new career paths or doing something a little out of the comfort zone. That’s how I found out I wanted to do what I do. I went outside of my comfort zone to find out that I loved it.
33. Always follow your heart and your passion. Don’t ever let someone tell you that you cannot do something. Family and faith should always be 2 things that you can count on. Always love and respect yourself before asking someone else to.
34. Have faith and trust God because he created you and he knows what is good for you. He will put you in the right way, where you need to be, with the people you need to be and he would put people in your life that teaches you a lesson.
35. Always is positive, care for those you love and love you, and have faith in God.
36. Find and keep your faith in Jesus early and often.
37. I would tell them that nothing is more important than love, family, understanding and faith. I would tell them that everything has an end except love and real values like faith i moral lessons that teach people to be good, to care about each other, to be faithful and to fight for their country and people with knowledge. I would tell them to study and take a lesson from anything and to keep looking for the right path. I would tell them to believe in God and to listen, love and respect him, and at last I would express my love to my dearest, and I will pray for them and me.
38. Have faith that everything works out in the way God intended.
39. Talk every day to God and thank him for all his blessings, ask him for strength, guidance and wisdom to do whatever you are doing each day. To always treat your fellow man with love and kindness and respect and to not judge them. To work hard and be honest in everything you do. To not be so serious and have time for some fun. Keep your faith and trust in God even when things don’t work out the way you would have liked. He knows his plans for you, and just asks him what the plan is. To be honest and hardworking, Be a help to your family, parents and grandparents, and friends. When you make a mistake pick yourself up and learn from it. Keep good people as your friends, and not trouble makers. Keep Godly counsel when you need advice.
40. I would tell this young adult to live and thrive no matter what. Don’t give up on life, on one person, or your dreams. If you want it bad enough you will achieve it. Have faith in you, and people you know, stay strong, follow Jesus!
41. Life is short and unpredictable. Appreciate it and don’t waste time. Think carefully about your future before doing something. Try to help others and Change them for the better. Enjoy each moment. Feel love, peace joy and faith in god.
42. You need to keep the faith. This life it the time for men to prepare to meet God. Do all you can in this life to make it back to the celestial kingdom.
The awesome Steppers who helped shape this article and grow their own skills found out about their Strengths and Weaknesses. Are you focusing on what matters most in your life? We’ve got a free strengths building course for you. It’s time to know what makes you tick and use it to succeed.
Get the Free Strengths Building Course