The iPhone 14 series is officially here. Whether you’re buying the more affordable iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus or the top-of-the-line iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max, you won’t find any additional accessories or add-ons inside the box. You don’t even get a power adapter! Apple stopped including chargers and earphones with iPhones in 2020, and the new iPhones aren’t any different in this regard. They only provide you with a USB-C to lightning cable.
As great as the new iPhone 14 models are on their own, accessories or add-ons can make them even better. In this post, we have rounded up the best fast chargers, wireless charging pads, magnetic chargers, and other accessories for the iPhone 14 lineup.
Best fast chargers for the iPhone 14 series
The new iPhone 14 series doesn’t bring any improvements to charging speed. The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus support 20W of max charging speed, while the Pro models top out at 27W. To take advantage of the faster speed, you’ll need a charger that delivers 20W or more power.
When buying a charger for your iPhone 14, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.
* Make sure the charger has a USB-C connection and not USB-A, otherwise you will also have to purchase a cable.
* You want to buy a charger that supports USB PD (power delivery).
* GaN chargers are faster, more compact, and more energy efficient than the standard silicon-based chargers.
* Choosing a charger with multiple ports will let you charge your iPhone alongside your laptop and other devices.
* Anker Nano 3 Anker Nano 3 30W GaN Charger
The Anker Nano 3 is one of the smallest GaN-based chargers on the market. It can deliver up to 30W of power to compatible devices and comes in five colorways. The company also offers a 24-month warranty.
* Ultranet 30W Ultranet 30W GaN USB-C Charger
This is one of the cheapest GaN chargers on the market. The compact charger takes up less space and offers 30W of power output, allowing you to charge your iPhone at maximum speed. It supports USB PD 3.0 and PPS charging and has a sensor that continuously monitors temperature and current to prevent overheating.
* Spigen 40W Dual USB-C charger Spigen 40W ArcStation Pro Dual USB-C charger
This GaN-powered charger from Spigen has two USB-C ports, letting you to charge two devices at once. Each port can output up to 30W or a total of 40W (20W each) if both are used. The charger intelligently controls the heat and power output, thus reducing overheating and overcharging.
* Apple 30W USB-C power adapter Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter
This is the official charger from Apple that can quick charge your iPhone 14 at up to 30W speed. There’s nothing special about it, though. It has a single USB-C port and can be used to charge not only your iPhone but also the iPad Pro, Apple Watch, and AirPods.
* Belkin USB-PD GaN charger Belkin 30W GaN USB-C charger
This GaN charger from Belkin features flat-to-wall design and foldable prongs for easy portability. It’s powered by GaN technology and delivers up to 30W of power to your iPhone, MacBook, and other USB-C-compatible devices.
* Anker 735 GaN charger Anker 735 GaNPrime 65W Charger
Looking for a charger that can charge your iPhone, laptop, and tablet at the same time? This three-port charger from Anker has you covered. The GaN-powered charger has two USB-C ports and one USB-A port and can charge a single device at up to 65W speed. It’s smaller than a standard 67W charger and supports PPS and Anker’s PowerIQ 4.0 tech for a safer charging experience.
Best MagSafe and Qi wireless chargers for the iPhone 14 series
For a more convenient charging experience, the iPhone 14 supports MagSafe and Qi wireless charging. MagSafe is Apple’s proprietary magnetic charging technology. MagSafe-compatible chargers can deliver twice as fast charging speed as Qi wireless chargers.
* Official MagSafe chargers offer the fastest wireless charging speeds: up to 15W.
* Magnetic chargers from other retailers with a Made for MagSafe badge use official MagSafe technology from Apple and offer the same 15W of fast charging.
* Chargers that mention “MagSafe-compatible” aren’t officially licensed MagSafe products. They’re just standard Qi wireless charging pads and top out at 7.5W.
* Apple MagSafe Duo Apple MagSafe Duo
With the Apple MagSafe Duo, you can wirelessly recharge your iPhone and Apple Watch simultaneously. It outputs 14W max power and also works with Qi-compatible devices. With its foldable design, you can easily slip it into your backpack and take it along without taking up much space.
* Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 wireless charger Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger
Belkin’s MagSafe wireless charging stand can charge up to three devices at the same time, including your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods case. The charger uses official MagSafe tech and supports fast charging up to 15W. Mount the phone in portrait or landscape mode and take video calls or watch your favorite movie while it charges.
* Belkin MagSafe wireless charger Belkin MagSafe Wireless Charger
This is another magnetic charger from Belkin that uses official MagSafe tech and offers 15W fast charging speeds. Interestingly, the charger has a pop-up stand that lets you prop up the iPhone for watching videos while it’s charging. The braided cable that comes with the charger is 6.6 feet long and has an attached strap.
* Anker 7.5W magnetic wireless charger Anker 7.5W magnetic wireless charger
This magnetic charger from Anker can charge your iPhone at rather modest 7.5W speed. It has several safety measures in place, including radiation shielding, temperature control, and foreign object detection. The charger comes with a long 5ft cable and a 20W USB-C power adapter.
Best battery packs and power banks for the iPhone 14 series
A pocket-sized power bank/battery pack is a must-have if you often travel and stay away from power outlets for long periods. It’s the easiest way to extend the battery life of your iPhone 14. Here are the best options.
* Benks Magnetic Wireless Power Bank Benks Magnetic Wireless Power Bank
This slim and lightweight power bank magnetically attaches to your iPhone. You can use wireless charging for convenience or plug into the power bank’s USB-C port for faster charging speed. With 5,000mAh capacity, you can easily fully charge your iPhone at least once.
* Anker 622 Magnetic wireless power bank Anker 622 Magnetic wireless power bank
Anker’s 622 MagGo wireless power bank has super strong magnets and can charge your iPhone 14 both wirelessly and wired. It’s only 0.5-inch thick, has charging LEDs, and a USB-C port. It comes with a built-in kickstand to let you prop up the phone for video calls or watching videos.
* Charmast Charmast 10400mAh Power Bank
This 10,400mAh battery pack from Charmast can charge your iPhone 14 multiple times. It offers 15W max output and has two USB-A ports and a single USB-C port, allowing to charge up to three devices at once.
Best cables for the iPhone 14 series
While Apple no longer ships a charger with iPhones, it still includes a charging cable. The USB-C to Lightning cable that comes with your iPhone isn’t known for its durability, however, and it’s also quite short. Here are the best alternative Lightning cables that are sturdier, longer, and more versatile than the stock cable.
* Anker USB-A to Lightning Anker USB-A to Lightning
Made with double-braided nylon material, this USB-A to Lightning cable can withstand 90-degree bends over 12,000 times, according to Anker. It’s MFi certified and comes equipped with a C48 Lightning plug for high-speed charging.
* Belkin Lightning Cable Belkin Lightning Cable
This Belkin Lightning cable comes in both braided and plain PVC jackets. In addition, you can get it in two colors as well as two sizes. The cable supports up to 18W fast charging and can survive over 10,000 bends.
* Spigen DuraSync USB-C to Lightning Cable Spigen DuraSync USB-C to Lightning Cable
The Spigen DuraSync is another great Type-C to Lightning cable that you can buy today. It’s durable and tangle-free. In addition, the cable comes in a single three-feet size, but you can buy it in two colors. The cable also supports up to 30W fast charging.
Other iPhone 14 accessories
* Apple MagSafe Leather Wallet Apple Leather Wallet iPhone 14 Case
The Apple Leather Wallet is made of specially tanned finished European leather and magnetically attaches to your iPhone using the MagSafe technology. It lets you store your ID, credit cards, and cash without having to carry a physical wallet.
* Apple AirTag Apple AirTag
Apple’s AirTags are designed to be attached to things you want to track. You can attach one to your keys, bike, pet, or backpack and see its location in real-time using the Find My app.
* Apple Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter Apple Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
If you want to use your trusty pair of wired headphones with the iPhone 14, you’ll need this Lightning to 3.5mm adapter.
That wraps up our best iPhone 14 accessories round-up. Don’t forget to pick up a protective case for your brand-new phone from our best iPhone 14 cases round-up.