* When was it?
* Why did you get up early?
* What did you do after getting up?
* How did you feel about it?
* Well, waking up early in the morning is a good thing as this keeps people ahead of others.
* But, I’m not the type of person who likes to get up early in the morning, as I usually sleep late at night.
* Here, I would like to talk about an occasion when I had to get up extremely early in the morning to pick up my brother at the airport.
* Actually, my big brother lives in the UK and he is very close to my heart.
* Last year, he decided to visit India after a couple of years, so we can meet each other.
* When I got to know about it, I was over the moon, so I decided to go to the airport to receive him.
* His flight was scheduled to arrive at 8 o’clock in the morning at Amritsar airport, which is around 200 km from my hometown Ludhiana.
* Therefore, on that day, I woke up at 4 am and after getting ready, I began my journey at 5 o’clock.
* I took my best friend with me, so he could also assist me in driving the car.
* I have to say I was feeling a bit tired due to getting up early.
* On the way to the airport, we stopped at a roadside restaurant where both of us had a cup of coffee to avoid sleep.
* Because of less traffic, I reached my destination at 7:30 am, so we had enough to take some rest in the car before the arrival of the flight.
* I was waiting at the exit where the passengers were coming out from the airport.
* Suddenly, I got excited to see my brother and we hugged each other.
* So, that was the time when I got up extremely early.
1:- Why do people get up early?
Well, people, especially women, wake up early to complete their household chores. They have to prepare tea and breakfast for the family, so they have to get up early. Then, people also wake up to follow their routine, like going for a walk or the gym or temple. For example, I like to visit a nearby temple in the morning, so I usually get up at 5am.
2:- What kind of situations need people to arrive early?
I believe individuals should always arrive before time on some important occasions, like official meetings, job interviews and medical checkups. This would help them analyze the conditions, which would give them some confidence. In addition, they should not be late for personal events, like birthday parties and marriage ceremonies.
3:- Why do some people like to stay up late?
I would say some individuals stay up late at night because of multiple reasons. Some stay up late for their work because they get disturbed in the daytime and at night, they can concentrate better. Some individuals watch TV or use mobiles till late at night, so they sleep very late.
WHAT IS IELTS SPEAKING CUE CARD?
In the IELTS speaking test, the candidate is required to speak on a topic for about 1 to 2 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is designed to check the understanding level of English. The important thing to keep in mind that the topic given in IELTS speaking test cannot be changed. With the speaking topic, 3 to 4 cues are provided which helps candidates to answer the question to the point.
Here is the list of the latest cue cards which are released every four months.
IELTS exam is conducted all around the world and there are two types of exam Academic and General exam. Many people join IELTS preparation classes or coaching centres to improve their English skills. This helps many candidates to increase their band scores. On labotrees, you can IELTS preparation material for free.
You Might Be Interested In