Published on 10 November Your connected toothbrush can reorder Sonicare replacement brush heads from Amazon using your Alexa-enabled device and our Smart Brush Head Reorder service. Your toothbrush informs Alexa once it detects that you need to order some more brush heads. Alexa will send you a voice alert and email asking if you wish to replace your brush heads. Once your purchase is verified, you will receive an email confirming your order.
You can sign up for brush-head replacement service via the Sonicare app. Before you begin, you must have a valid Amazon Alexa account and the app downloaded on your mobile device. Follow the steps below to do so:
1. Install the latest version of the Sonicare app from the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device.
2. Open the Sonicare app.
3. Pair your Sonicare toothbrush with the Sonicare app.
4. Once your toothbrush is paired, tap the three dots in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
5. Navigate to “My brush head”.
6. Tap “Get a new brush head when you need it”.
7. Go to “Smart Brush Head Reorders” and tap “Get started”.
8. Consent to sharing your toothbrush and account information with Amazon by tapping “Continue”.
9. Next, you will be redirected to the Amazon Alexa app. Link your Philips account with Alexa by tapping “Link”.
10. After your account is linked, you will be switched over to the Philips Sonicare app. Complete the setup process for smart reorders by tapping “Continue”.
11. Choose which brush head you prefer and tap “Select”.
12. You have completed the brush-head reordering service. You can view or change your reorder information in the Supply section, which can be found under the device settings page.
Note: The Philips Sonicare Brush Head Reorders service only accepts payment via credit card. Gift cards, debit cards and promotional codes cannot be used as payment for automatic replenishment orders.