* Over 7+ years’ experience inCloud(Azure, AWS),DevOps, Configuration management, Infrastructure automation, Continuous Integration and Delivery(CI/CD). I can implement TEMPeffective strategies for N – Tier application development in bothCloud and On-premises environments. Experience in dealing withUnix/Linux and Windowsserver administration..
* Planning and implementation of data and storage management solutions in Azure (SQL Azure, Azure files, Queue storage, Blob storage). Implementing scripts with PowerShell for Runbooks.
* Implemented Azure Storage, Azure SQL Azure Services and developing Azure Web role.
* Used Windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and managed the session
* Experience in working as DevOps engineer/Build & Release engineer for release automation of enterprise applications to achieve continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI and CD) and GCP.
* Experience in Designing, Architecting and implementing scalable cloud-based web applications usingAWSandGCP.
* Experience Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, Azure Active Directory Domain Service, SSO and MFA and security
* Experience in setting up the build and deployment infrastructure using Jenkins, Puppet, Hudson, ANTscripts and Maven.
* Used WLST to administer and monitor WebLogic Application Server, Performed regular performance tuning and monitoring in WLST.
* Strongly experienced in the Installation, Configuration and Administration of JBoss Application Server versions 5.x/6.x/7.x.
* Extensive experience in Installing and Monitoring performance parameters through JON 2.4 and JConsole for Jboss.
* Operates in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies.
* Experience in working on version control systems like Subversion, and GIT and used Source code management client tools like Visual SVN, Tortoise SVN, SVNx, Puppet, UberSVN, Stash, SourceTree, GitBash, GitHub, Git GUI and other command line applications etc.
* Proficient with container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, worked with Terraform.
* Experienced in AWS cloud, Linux, Infrastructure Design & Implementation, Identifying bottlenecks and optimizing the software architecture, Configuration Management, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing, Vagrant, Information Security, and Networking Platform. And also responsible for resilient infrastructure.
* Managed servers on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform using Puppet configuration management.
* Expertise in the Administration, Installing, Configuring Servers like Apache 2.0, JBoss 5.0, Tomcat 6/7/8.
* Well versed with Software development (SDLC), Test life cycle (STLC), and Bug life cycle and worked with testing methodologies like waterfall and Agile Methodology (SCRUM) with in-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM).
* Set up aGCPFirewall rules in order to allow or deny traffic to and from theVM’sinstances based on specified configuration and usedGCPcloudCDN(content delivery network) to deliver content fromGCPcache locations drastically improving user experience and latency.
* Extensively worked on Hudson, Jenkins and Anthill Pro for Continuous Integration (CI) and for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
* Experience in the development, deployment, and troubleshooting of Docker containers in distributed production environments.
* Worked on Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates.
* Experience in scripting languages Ruby, Shell, Groovy and Python.
* Hands on experience on building cloud infrastructure from scratch using EC2, ASG, ELB, Route53, Dynamo and VPC. Chef is used as the provisioning tool along with Terraform. Also done some automation scripts using PowerShell.
* Experience in setting upTERRAFORMcontinuous build integration system.
* Experience of VS Build Pro, Apache Ant, Apache Tomcat, Subversion, Git, Maven& Jenkins/ Hudson.
* Experienced in build tools such as Apache Ant, Maven, Atlassian, Bamboo, Cruise Control.
* Ability in execution of XML, Ant Scripts, Ruby, Shell Scripts, Perl Scripts, Power Shell scripts and JAVA Scripts.
* Used chef for server provisioning and infrastructure automation in a SaaS environment.
* Trouble shooted and resolved Build failures due to infrastructure issues reduced by 95% stabilizing the build process. Setup and executed process to code review system TEMPeffectively.
* Experience in working with Tracking Tools like JIRA, Red Mine, and Bugzilla.
* Experience in Deploying JBoss, Apache Tomcat web server, IIS Server, Oracle web logic, and IBM WebSphere.
* Midlevel expertise in PERL CGI, Web development and basic understanding in SQL & Python.
* Experience of working with the release and deployment in Java/J2EE, C, C++ and ASP.net Web applications environment.
* Worked in container based technologies likeDocker,KubernetesandOpenshift.
* Written cookbooks for various packages and installed them on VMs to perform QA testing.
* Responsible for defining branching & merging strategy, checkin policies, improving code quality, automated Gated Checkins, defining backup and archival plans
* Knowledge on Deploying Couchbase, Tomcat and Elastic search clusters usingDocker.
* Knowledge of PaaS or CaaS solutions or technologies, including Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, Mesosphere, and Docker Data Center.
* Strong experience with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes.
* Used Rundeck to execute shell scripts on remote nodes to facilitate deployment tasks.
* Skilled in supporting WebSphere, Weblogic, and JBoss application Server.
* Used Nagios and Cacti for performance monitoring.
* Adaptable, with TEMPeffective cross-cultural communications skills.
* Capable of providing advocacy and guidance to appropriate people.
* Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and technical documentation skills and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/NT/XP/Vista, Windows 8.1, Apache Mesos, Mac OS, Android
Middleware: Oracle WebLogic Application Server 8.x./9.x/10.x/11g/12c, Apache-HTTP Server 2.0/2.2/5.x, Apache Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x, JBoss 4.x/5.x/6.x Oracle RAC, Sun One Webserver 6.x (iPlanet 6.0), MS IIS server 4.x/5.1/6.0, IBM MQ-series, MySQL
Cloud services: AWS (EC2/SQS/SNS/S3/IAM/ELB)
Configuration Management tools: Puppet and chef
Programming language: C, C++, SAS, SQL, Core Java
Automation Test Tools: Quality Center(QC), Selenium, JUnit
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, HP ALM/Quality center, Bugzilla, Redmine, Junit,, Test Flight, Test Rail
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML, SOAP, WSDL
Modeling Tools: AutoCAD, CAD/CAM (Solid works, Ansys), ARENA Simulation
Statistical Analysis: JMP, Matlab, Minitab
SCM Tool: Subversion, GIT, Tortoise SVN, Perforce, Clear case
Build Tool: Ant, Maven, Bamboo
CI tools: Jenkins/Hudson, Anthill Pro
Project Management Tools: Base Camp, MS Project, Atlassian Tools, Demandware
SDLC: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IntelliJ IDEA, Oracle Web logic, IBM Web sphere, IIS Server
IDE: Eclipse2.3, Rational Application Developer7.0, MS Visual Studio
Scripts & Languages: Shell Script, ANT Script, Batch Script, Perl Script, Power Shell Script, C, C+, ObjectiveC, Python, Java, J2EE
Database Systems: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 9i/10g-PL/SQL, MS Access, DB2
Platforms: UNIX, Linux 4/5, Ubuntu, Fedora, Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8, iOS
Others: MS Outlook, Informatica, Power Center, Business Objects.
Confidential – Chesterfield, MO
Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer
* Extensively worked on automating infrastructure in AWS using amazon web services, deploying through puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3.
* Work directly with agile Software Development teams to provide daily support aligned with a model of Continuous Integration.
* Experience in dynamic orchestration schedulers, including Kubernetes or OpenShift, Apache Mesos, Docker Swarm, or Hashi corp Nomad in a production environment.
* IntegratedDockercontainer orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods,config Maps, deployments.
* Implement cluster services usingDockerandKubernetes.
* Administer, secure, and maintain multipleKubernetes clustersto support a global service.
* Automating the infrastructure using Ansible, managing inventory files, writing YAML scripts to automate daily tasks including Kubernetes.
* Deploying a Linux Kubernetes Clusters with ACS from the Azure CLI.
* Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
* Implemented 20 + Cookbooks on 2500 servers to maintain required software components in the infrastructure.
* Worked on monitoring tools like Splunk and Nagios to check the status, recipe errors, performance of servers and troubleshooting according to the logs from monitoring tools.
* Experience in Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configurations, patterns, and practices in Windows Azure and SQL Azure and in Azure web and database deployments.
* Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2(AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI’s (Linux/Ubuntu) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
* Build application and database servers using AWS EC2 and create AMIs as well as use RDS for Oracle DB.
* Ownership for Azure SQL server DB deployment& managed the continues integration & continues deployment.
* Building and Installing servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates (ARM).
* Integrated Build Process through Jenkins to various SCM tools like GitHub, SVN.
* Designing a process for the AnthillPro automation implementation in all the application environments, and making sure it follows all the standard procedures of the Application SECDM or SDLC.
* Analyzing the tool architecture and implement it on the applications, making it more user-friendly for the application team.
* Used source control version tools like AllFusion Harvest, Visual SourceSafe, CVSNT for analyzing the source code and implementing it on automation tool.
* Using more TEMPthan 20 AWS services like EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, Route53, SES, SNS, RDS, Cloud Front Elastic Cache Cloud Watch etc.
* Setup monitoring and alerting mechanisms for AWS and private data center infrastructure.
* Integrated Puppet with Amazon AWS to orchestrate the provision of EC2 via puppet servers.
* Created continuous integration system using ANT, Jenkins, Puppet full automation, Continuous Integration, faster and flawless deployments.
* Created Continuous Build Process using Hudson/Jenkins as Continuous integration tool.
* Maintain and track inventory using Udeploy and set alerts when the servers are full and need attention.
* Using ANT, Puppet/ Chef Scripts with Ivy to build the application and deploy.
* Used configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, and CF Engine.
* Worked on Managing the Private Cloud Environment using Chef.
* Automated the local dev environment using Vagrant.
* Experienced with Monitoring Docker-Kubernetes-openstack and Monitoring tools with ELK.
* Responsible for build and deployment automation usingDockerandKubernetescontainers andChef.
* Used RabbitMQ to increase the reliability of the system by persisting the queues of work to disk within broker.
* Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python (boto & fabric) and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
* Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
* Deployed Mcollective server and clients for server maintenance.
* Manage VMware Infrastructure/vSphere5 clusters on Production Test/Development environments.
* Excellent working noledge with designing installing and implementing VMware ESX Server, VMware Virtual Center, VMware vSphere, VMware Infrastructure client and other products for Virtualization.
* Worked on OS migrations, upgrade and BIOS and NIC firmware upgrades.
* Installation of database servers and users management like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
* Worked with Database administrators to tune kernel for Oracle installations.
* Experience working with VMWare tools like vCenter vSphereto manage VM’s running on ESX cluster nodes and also experience working vMotion.
* Integrated puppet open source with foreman and Mcollective to automate the different feature of infrastructure as well as development.
* Configure JNDI server as repository for EJB Home stubs, JDBC data source, JMS connection factories, queues and topics.
* Applying the patches to the WebLogic servers.
* Configured F5 Load Balancer Implemented standard backup procedures for both application and WebLogic.
* Familiar with working algorithm of CI through Jenkins.
* Used Rundeck in for Jenkins plugin to trigger rundeck jobs from within the Jenkins CI server.
* Expertise in scripting for automation, and monitoring using Shell, Python & Perl scripts.
* Responsible for managing web applications on windows 2008 environments by using IIS 7.5 and Windows 2008 R2servers.
* Created and configured different websites using different IP addresses, port numbers and host headers in IIS manager.
* Deployed ASP.NET web applications, ASP.NET web services on IIS 7.5.
* Provide architectural and practical guidance to software development to improve resiliency, efficiency, performance, and costs.
* Provide solutions for performance management, disaster recovery, monitoring and access management
* Work/support business users to understand issues, develop root cause analysis and work with the team for the development of enhancements/fixes
* Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status
Environment: AWS, AWS EC2, GCP,Azure, AllFusion Harvest, CVSNT, Chef 14.x, Redhat 6.x/5.x, VMware, VSphere, vMotion, Windows IIS, Mcollective, Oracle DB, AWS EC2, ANT, DNS, S3, SCM, AWS, Apache Mesos, Jenkins, Rundeck, GitHub, SVN, Puppet 6.x.
Confidential – Worcester,MA
Sr Cloud DevOps Engineer
* Worked in highly collaborative operations team to stream line the process of implementing security Confidential Azure cloud environment and introduced best practices for remediation.
* Analyzing the landmark of 150 subscriptions for various business cases to apply organization specific security guidelines
* Gathering the requirements from the clients about the existing applications to apply the security measures
* Involved in application deployments in java using Anthill pro 4.x and 5.x component from development to production environment.
* Understand the latest features like (Azure DevOps, OMS, NSG Rules, etc..,) introduced by Microsoft Azure and utilized it for existing business applications
* Creating, validating and reviewing solutions and effort estimate of converting existing workloads from classic to ARM based Azure Cloud Environment
* Developed automation system using PowerShell scripts and JSON templates to remediate the Azure services
* Worked on implementing backup methodologies by Power Shell Scripts for Azure Services like Azure SQL Database, Key Vault, Storage blobs, App Services etc.
* Created Azure services using ARM templates (JSON) and ensured no changes in the present infrastructure while doing incremental deployment.
* Configured the XL Deploy and XL Release for all the applications from scratch, once the build package is available, then promoted with simple enable options to deploy in the targeted servers.
* Acted as build and release engineer, deployed the services by VSTS (Azure DevOps) pipeline. Created and Maintained pipelines to manage the IAC for all the applications
* Assigned RBAC policies Confidential group level and user level as per the LTA created for the services implemented new (Automation account, scheduler, notification hub, IOT Hubs, Batch and other services)
* Wrote power shell scripts to create the parameter files automatically for all the services in Azure Resource Manager
* Worked withTerraformTemplates to automate the Azure Iaas virtual machines using terraform modules and deployed virtual machine scale sets in production environment.
* ManagedAzureInfrastructureAzure Web Roles,Worker Roles,VM Role, Azure SQL,Azure Storage,Azure ADLicenses,Virtual Machine Backupand Recover from a Recovery ServicesVaultusingAzure PowerShellandAzure Portal.
* WrittenTemplatesforAzure Infrastructure as codeusingTerraformto build staging and production environments. IntegratedAzure Log AnalyticswithAzure VMsfor monitoring thelog files, store them and track metrics and usedTerraformas a tool,Manageddifferent infrastructure resourcesCloud,VMware, andDockercontainers.
* Worked onOpenShiftforcontainer orchestrationwithKubernetescontainer storage, automation to enhancecontainerplatform multi-tenancy also worked on withKubernetesarchitecture and design troubleshooting issues andmulti-regionaldeployment models and patterns forlarge-scaleapplications.
* Deploying windowsKubernetes (K8s)cluster withAzure Container Service (ACS)fromAzure CLIand UtilizedKubernetesandDockerfor the runtime environment of theCI/CDsystem tobuild,testandOctopus Deploy.
* Backup MySQL database by creating script to run the MySQL dump and package it in a zip file.
* Shell scripting to automate the regular tasks like removing core files, taking backups of important files, file transfers among servers.
* Experience in writing scripts in Ruby and Python for automation.
Environment: Azure, PCF, Office 365, Terraform, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Azure ARM, Azure AD, Azure Site Recovery, Kubernetes, Python, Ruby, XML, Shell Scripting, PowerShell, Nexus, JFrog Artifactory, Jenkins, Git, Jira, GitHub, Ansible, Docker, Windows Server, TFS, VSTS, LDAP, Nagios.
Confidential – Colorado Springs, CO
AWS Cloud Engineer
* Build and improve the reliability and performance of cloud applications and cloud infrastructure deployed onAmazon Web Services.
* Migrate data from Onprem datacenter to AWS using AWS DMS.
* Run Infrastructure as code using Terraform for various CSP’s and CloudFormation scripts to build AWS Infrastructure and resources
* Fulfill regular on-call responsibilities
* Create and attach volumes onto EC2 instances and make sure all attached volumes have EBS snapshots initialized.
* Experience Creating a contact Centre using Amazon Connect, Amazon Lex, and Amazon Polly.
* Experience building Chat bot with Amazon Lex.
* Create VPCs and attach all applicable components needed to build a fault tolerance and highly available environment.
* Apply Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancing to create high availability and fault tolerance to EC2 instances.
* Install and configure Apache, Nginx, Drupal, and WordPress on Ubuntu and Amazon Linux instances.
* Strong demonstrated noledge of web protocols, common attacks, and an in-depth noledge of Linux and Windows and cloud services tools and architecture.
* Install and configure Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) and LAMP application on EC2 instances and perform various software installations.
* Design and develop authentication, authorization, auditing, data at rest encryption, and other security features.
* Launch and configure local and external database servers on EC2 and RDS instances.
* Experience working with tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible and Jira.
* Provision user accounts using IAM in collaboration with enterprise Active Directory.
* Worked with various scripting language like Python and Bash.
* Perform full AMI backups for all provisioned instances for critical workloads.
* Manage security keys using AWS KMS to manage cryptographic keys to control user access in a wide range of AWS services.
* Perform system monitoring using Nagios, CloudWatch and New Relic.
* Participate in change management on JIRA to help track daily work activities.
* Deploy code via GIT and worked with the DevOps team to help push codes to GitHub.
* Provision Cloud resources like AWS S3 Buckets, VPCs including subnets, security groups, NACLs Internet Gateways, IAM user access management/role-based access/multi factor authentication, autoscaling, Elastic Load Balancer, using Terraform Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tool.
* Technical liaison between customers, service engineering and support teams, partner with sales team to design solutions for customers and drive AWS adoption and revenue.
Confidential – Englewood, CO
AWS Cloud Engineer
* Working as part of DevOps Team for different internal automation and build configuration management.
* Developed shell scripts for automation of build and release process.
* Have used Confluence to create, share and discuss content and projects.
* Familiar and experienced with Agile Scrum development.
* Proposed and implemented branching strategy suitable for agile development inSubversion.
* Expertise in Creating & Handling cookbooks and recipes using Ruby in Chef Workstation & deploying them to various nodes.
* Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools with Terraform and Ansible.
* Hands-on Bash and Python experience for automating operations & processes.
* Proficiency with AWSmanagement console (EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, EFS, Terraform) and expertise in Linux and/or Windows server administration.
* Extensive hands-on experience with Linux and/or administration, Engineering, andAutomation (i.e Ubuntu, Red hat, and CentOS Amazon Linux, etc. or Windows AD, DNS,DHCP, MSSQL, vSphere).
* Experience working with version control systems including Gitlab.
* Demonstrable noledge of continuous integration and/or continuous deployment tools and scripting such as experience with CI/CD deployment pipelines.
* Developed Ansible Playbooks to simplify and automate day-to-day server administration tasks.
* Worked on AWS EC2, IAM, S3, LAMBDA, EBS, ELB, auto scaling group services.
* Developed configuration management plan using JIRA and SVN in an integrated environment.
* Created different Docker container images for full stack implementation.
* Experience with Linux systems, virtualization in a largescale environment, experience with Linux Containers (LXC) and Docker.
* Wrote puppet manifests for deploying, configuring, and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
* Work with Docker for convenient environment setup the test environments.
* Used Jenkins for automating Builds and Automating Deployments.
* Knowledge of concepts in code lines, branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc.
* Worked with customers, developers, testing, product management and support staff.
* In-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployments.
Environment: AWS (Auto Scaling, cloud Formation, ELB, RDS, EC2 S3, AMI, Subnets ELK, Windows Solaris, UNIX, Java, Eclipse 3.20, Ant, Ansible, Jenkins, JBoss Application Server, CVS, Subversion, VTFS, Jira.
* Installing and Configured WebLogic 8.1 Servers, Domains and Clusters
* Configuring Clusters on WebLogic using the WebLogic Console.
* Server log and Domain log monitoring, Application Deployment, and performance tuning of WebLogic.
* Setting the JVM parameters like maximum and minimum heap size in WebLogic startup script.
* Starting, stopping and clearing the cache of Web Logic servers.
* I have experience in monitoring the application servers with the help of Sitescope and also by writing UNIX scripts dat will send an email/page whenever something fails.
* Deploying and configuring in various environments like Production, Staging and Testing on a single Server and a cluster of Servers Also I used to trouble shoot the deployment issues.
* I have tuned Execute Thread Counts by using the Native I/O Mixers.
* Configured and maintained the WebLogic Load balancing Clusters.
* Fine Tuned the JDBC Connection Pools Initial and Maximum Capacity to the same value in production systems to avoid creating new connections on the fly during load spikes.
* SSL, IPsec and HTTPS for communication and transactional security
* Used S/MIME and PGP for email security using PKI
* I is sure of PKI-aware in order to work with the certificates and use them for authentication purposes
* Interacted with Development Teams for Application Architecture changes, with respective to weblogic configurations.
* Took Thread Dumps when any issues come in web logic, and I used to analyze the thread dumps and used to communicate with developers to solve the issues.
* I installed Web logic Service Packs, licenses in Production Box.
* Configuring and Maintaining the Web logic and CSS Load balancing Clusters.
* Maintained Queues, Topics, in Web logic JMS Server.
* Monitor the Web logic Execute Queues, JMS Queues.
* Involved with troubleshooting the Applications to detect and eliminate the Memory Leaks.
* Configured the JDBC Connection
* Pools and Tuned the connection Pools for the SSP and FTTP applications.
* Monitoring idle thread count, garbage collection, EJB Beans and JDBC pools on Web logic Server.
* Automated and scheduled backups on all UNIX machines using shell script
* Writing UNIX shell scripts (start & stop) for web application server administration.
* Creating new file system, permitting user to mount file system, monitoring free space, disk usage, locating files, checking & clearing log files, administration and monitoring of disk based file system.
* Providing administrative support for IIS in windows NT/2000 servers.
* Installing and configuring iPlanet servers.